The goal in life coaching is a movement towards self-actualization, thereby maximizing productivity and personal effectiveness. As a certified professional coach, my training in personal and corporate coaching has been with the Grow Training Institute, Inc.
A Life Coach helps already healthy people become healthier. It's like having a fitness trainer for your mind and spirit. Most of the time we know what we want in life, yet having two minds that work together can help us to explore and expand our boundaries and build a life that is MUCH more enjoyable and fulfilling.
* Help clients set goals and strive to accomplish them.
* Challenge clients to reach for more than they thought possible.
* Sharpen client's focus in order to enhance productivity and efficiency.
* Provide clients with the tools, support and structure necessary to succeed.
* Lead clients in a progressive movement towards self-actualization.
* And hold clients accountable to their dreams and aspirations.
Some of the areas that tend to be explored are:
* Spirituality & Personal Growth
* Balance between Family & Career
* Time & Money Management
* Health & Wellness
* Career Changes
* And simply having MORE FUN living your life.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28